- Cracked.com: 4 Reasons Commercials Are Sexist (Against Men) — Not what you’d expect. Excellent writing and captioning for true satire of the 21st Century.
Change.org: Petition from 14-year-old girl to Seventeen magazine: Stop photoshopping girls in magazines, it’s like, fucking hurting us. — Seriously, she’s only asking them “to commit to printing one unaltered — real — photo spread per month.” But no. This badass girl can eat it, right Seventeen?
- Washington Post: More Hilary Clinton running the world like a boss — Because I still can’t get over how awesome she is.
- Menstruation at Forty, by Anne Sexton
“This time I hunt for death,
the night I lean toward,”
- Awesome 14-Year-Old Delivers 25,000 Anti-Photoshop Signatures to Seventeen Magazine [Photoshop Of Horrors] (jezebel.com)
- Read-It Round-Up May 8, 2012 (femination.wordpress.com)
- 14-year-old girl leads protest against Seventeen, demands unaltered photos (thelook.today.msnbc.msn.com)